Learn about how teachers can effectively support other teachers in professional development, sharing best practices, and improving instruction.
- These tools and templates for scheduling, feedback, and reflection can help build trust between instructional coaches and teachers.274
- A matrix based on a teacher’s belief in themselves and their belief in students can facilitate effective instructional coaching.9.9k
- Staff and students alike benefit when teachers are given the opportunity to collaborate, problem solve, and improve their craft through coaching across their careers.1.8k
- When teachers film themselves in the classroom, it helps them reflect on and improve their teaching practice.11.6k
- New research shows that common methods of delivering feedback may not be the most effective.6543
- Making the transition to a new role can be stressful, but you can prepare for the interview to demonstrate that you’re the best candidate for the job.3.3k